One Man and His Sprog charts the experience of swapping London corporate life to become a full-time stay-at-home dad in the countryside. It’s written by me, Dan, a digital communications manager by trade putting my writing, photography and videography experience to new uses as a parent blogger.
I’ve worked with a number of leading brands and I’m always happy to be contacted for new opportunities including sponsored posts, product reviews and competition.
I am particularly interested in working with and brands or products relating to the main family themes of this blog, which include:
- Parenting a pre-schooler
- Play and education for pre-schoolers
- Family including family finances
- Days out, especially around London and the South East of England
- Family holidays
- Dad’s issues and lifestyle including fashion
- Technology in the home, streaming TV, digital lifestyle
As a stay-at-home dad I’ve been featured in the Times newspaper, as has some of my photography.