I was delighted that OneManAndHisSprog was one of just ten blogs included in a competition to win a BOSCH Athlet vacuum. By golly do we need it. Our current vacuum cleaner is enormous, heavy, scares Tilly at the very sight of it and is struggling to manage the mess that a crafting toddler makes!
BOSCH sent us a Christmas cracker craft pack with the challenge of documenting the process and in particular the mess made in making them.
The timing couldn’t have been better, as toddler Tilly wanted to hold a special Christmas party to introduce all of her new toys to her friends. The crackers would make it perfect.
Tilly’s Xmas Cracker Adventure
Decorating and enjoying the crackers was a great challenge for Tilly and her toys. So much so that we’ve turned the adventure into a comic book. See how Tilly got on…
Help us, BOSCH!
Tilly had a great time making a mess while decorating crackers for her toys and then getting them all together for a big Christmas party, and the crackers made it a party she’ll never forget. But what about all that mess? Tilly can’t stand our noisy old vacuum cleaner and there’s mess and glitter everywhere.
Here’s why we need the BOSCH Athlet:
- We need vacuuming performance to pick up glitter and mess where our vacuum has failed – on the carpets, playmat, couch – everywhere!
- Noise – the Athlet is quiet and won’t scare Tilly, unlike our roaring Dalek. It’s so bad Tilly won’t let us turn it on!
- We all have allergies – the Athlet will get rid of that dust!
- Space – our enormous old vacuum doesn’t fit anywhere!
- Time – who has time to mess about changing bags when there’s a toddler at your feet
This was the first time we’ve ever made a comic book. We hope you enjoyed it!